- This year Minding Animals International Inc. (MAI) celebrates its 11th birthday. It’s been a busy decade for MAI and the …Read More »
- Applications close on Friday 7 August 2020 The Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship celebrates Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the …Read More »
- by AASA Members – Paula Arcari, Fiona Probyn-Rapsey, Hayley Singer. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, July 2020This is …Read More »
- European Association for Critical Animal StudiesCall for presentation proposals: Please send your abstract (max 300 words) to email@example.com by September, …Read More »
- In support of the next Minding Animals Conference, entitled Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (MAC5, Sydney, July 2021), and to …Read More »
Tag Archives: Being Interdisciplinary
Laura Jean McKay on Being wowed, being excited: about the Being Interdisciplinary in Animal Studies postgraduate symposium, Glasgow, 2016.
It was a funny lot of creatures who gathered in Glasgow this May. Postgraduate researchers from history, science, media and visual arts, geography, archaeology, anthropology, sociology, English and literature. We were brought together by historian and, let’s face it, star … Continue reading