Antennae has released two special print editions, Issues #47 and #48, dedicated to the rise of interest in art and science collaborations. Available for a limited press run of 300 copies each. Issue #47, “Experiment,” and Issue #48, “Interface,” total almost 500 pages of full-color images, essays, interviews and artist portfolios. These collections feature original contributions from authors and artists representing the vanguard of art and science.
- Due: 1 December 2020 Editors: Yamini Narayanan (Deakin University) and Kathryn Gillespie (University of Kentucky) Intimate forms of connection and care …Read More »
- The Australasian Animal Studies Association held it’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8 October. The Committee said farewell to: Melissa …Read More »
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »