- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »
- CFP Animaladies II Conference Date: December 13-14, 2018. Location: University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus Papers which address the following themes …Read More »
- 1st June 2018; University of Edinburgh Organisers: Krithika Srinivasan, University of Edinburgh & Karen Bickerstaff, University of Exeter Keynote speaker: …Read More »
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »
Tag Archives: British Animal Studies Network
Laura Jean McKay on Being wowed, being excited: about the Being Interdisciplinary in Animal Studies postgraduate symposium, Glasgow, 2016.
It was a funny lot of creatures who gathered in Glasgow this May. Postgraduate researchers from history, science, media and visual arts, geography, archaeology, anthropology, sociology, English and literature. We were brought together by historian and, let’s face it, star … Continue reading