Deadline: October 15, 2020
The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental Humanities (OSEH), at the Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages (IKOS), starting January 2021. Applicants with research and teaching interests in interdisciplinary approaches to environmental humanities, including postcolonial and Indigenous approaches; multispecies and extinction studies; Anthropocene studies; environmental histories; blue (aquatic) humanities; or energy humanities are especially encouraged.
- Due: 1 December 2020 Editors: Yamini Narayanan (Deakin University) and Kathryn Gillespie (University of Kentucky) Intimate forms of connection and care …Read More »
- The Australasian Animal Studies Association held it’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8 October. The Committee said farewell to: Melissa …Read More »
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Tamkang Review, Special Issue, June 2021.Due 30 November, 2020. In their introduction to The Environmental Humanities (MIT Press, 2017), the …Read More »