The Society for Companion Animal Studies (SCAS) is releasing a three-year funding scheme to support research, which furthers our understanding of the human-animal bond. For funding to be considered by SCAS, projects or research must be specifically related to the human-animal bond. Currently prioritized focuses are: animal assisted interventions, particularly with children; the human-companion animal relationship; and cross disciplinary working, among others. Grant proposals are due March 31, 2020. Direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE EDITED VOLUME ”DEVELOPING FEMINIST ANIMAL STUDIES: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON FOOD AND EATING” We are looking …Read More »
- You are invited to take part in a research study about the field of Animal Studies (also known as Human …Read More »
- Courtesy of Animals & Society Institute The College & Research Libraries News has released an Introduction to animal law: Resources for online research and …Read More »
- Coordinated by the University of Derby, the Life Without Animals: The Second (Un)Common Worlds Conference is slated for July 14-16, 2020 in …Read More »
- Human Animal Interaction (HAI) Section of the American Psychological Association has issued a Call for Papers for a special issue …Read More »