The Society for Companion Animal Studies (SCAS) is releasing a three-year funding scheme to support research, which furthers our understanding of the human-animal bond. For funding to be considered by SCAS, projects or research must be specifically related to the human-animal bond. Currently prioritized focuses are: animal assisted interventions, particularly with children; the human-companion animal relationship; and cross disciplinary working, among others. Grant proposals are due March 31, 2020. Direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due: 1 December 2020 Editors: Yamini Narayanan (Deakin University) and Kathryn Gillespie (University of Kentucky) Intimate forms of connection and care …Read More »
- The Australasian Animal Studies Association held it’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8 October. The Committee said farewell to: Melissa …Read More »
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »