The Animals & Society Institute’s Sloth: A Journal of Emerging Voices in Human-Animal Studies is seeking submissions for its Summer 2020 issue from undergraduate students and recently-graduated students from all disciplines. The deadline is April 1, 2020. Sloth is an online bi-annual journal the showcases the important and innovative contributions of undergraduates, giving those who are interested in human/non-human animal relationships a way to contribute to and engage with the field, as well as an opportunity to build their skills, knowledge, and resumes in anticipation of their graduate school careers. Please help us promote this opportunity to undergraduate students with an interest in HAS issues by encouraging them to submit! Submission guidelines are online, and questions can be directed to Joel MacClellan.
- Due: 1 December 2020 Editors: Yamini Narayanan (Deakin University) and Kathryn Gillespie (University of Kentucky) Intimate forms of connection and care …Read More »
- The Australasian Animal Studies Association held it’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8 October. The Committee said farewell to: Melissa …Read More »
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »