Animal Rights: Advocacy and Academia, 15-16 May, 2020, National University of Ireland Galway. Deadline is January 21, 2020. This symposium will address the academy’s comparatively recent focus on animal rights and consider the relationship of that academic interest to the practice of advocacy for nonhuman animals, with the aim of investigating how animal advocacy and animal scholarship can support and inform each other. We seek abstracts of scholars at any career stage from any discipline addressing questions of how moral issues around the use of nonhuman animals have been regarded both within and without academia, and how those issues connect with veganism. Abstracts no longer than 250 words should be submitted to email@example.com.
- The Minding Animals Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (ACEC) conference and events will be held over 22 to 29 July, 2021, in …Read More »
- The Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of New Brunswick is hosting a two-day conference on Sport, Animals, Ethics, May …Read More »
- ISAZ 2020: One Health, One Welfare: Wellbeing for all in human-animal interactions. June 29 – July 3, 2020, Liverpool, UK. The call for …Read More »
- The Aotearoa Animal Rights Conference, AARC2020, Together for Animals, is seeking submissions from people wanting to share their ideas, experiences and methods …Read More »
- The European Consortium for Political Research General Conference, University of Innsbruck, August 26 – 28, 2020 includes a panel, Ecofeminism In/And …Read More »