The Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics at Yale University is again hosting two summer programs—a four-day “Foundation in Bioethics” will run from June 9-12 and a seven-week Summer Institute in Bioethics from June 8-July 25. Admissions are rolling until the classes are full. Students have a wide range of choices for seminar topics including Medical Ethics, Ethics of Climate Change, Policy Analysis for Bioethicists, Medical Humanities (often offered in both Spanish and English), Bioethics and the Law, Public Health Ethics, Military Ethics, Animal Ethics, Moral Reasoning, Ethics of Information, Tech-Ethics, and many more. Contact us at bioethics@Yale.edu to discuss the program.
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »
- Tamkang Review, Special Issue, June 2021.Due 30 November, 2020. In their introduction to The Environmental Humanities (MIT Press, 2017), the …Read More »
- BASN will be online for the meeting ‘Animal Borderlands’ – Session 1 – ‘Living in the Borderlands’ – Friday 18th …Read More »