The Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics at Yale University is again hosting two summer programs—a four-day “Foundation in Bioethics” will run from June 9-12 and a seven-week Summer Institute in Bioethics from June 8-July 25. Admissions are rolling until the classes are full. Students have a wide range of choices for seminar topics including Medical Ethics, Ethics of Climate Change, Policy Analysis for Bioethicists, Medical Humanities (often offered in both Spanish and English), Bioethics and the Law, Public Health Ethics, Military Ethics, Animal Ethics, Moral Reasoning, Ethics of Information, Tech-Ethics, and many more. Contact us at bioethics@Yale.edu to discuss the program.
- The Minding Animals Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (ACEC) conference and events will be held over 22 to 29 July, 2021, in …Read More »
- The Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of New Brunswick is hosting a two-day conference on Sport, Animals, Ethics, May …Read More »
- ISAZ 2020: One Health, One Welfare: Wellbeing for all in human-animal interactions. June 29 – July 3, 2020, Liverpool, UK. The call for …Read More »
- The Aotearoa Animal Rights Conference, AARC2020, Together for Animals, is seeking submissions from people wanting to share their ideas, experiences and methods …Read More »
- The European Consortium for Political Research General Conference, University of Innsbruck, August 26 – 28, 2020 includes a panel, Ecofeminism In/And …Read More »