Cambridge University, UK is seeking two Postdoctoral Research Associates to explore Urban Ecologies: governing nonhuman life in global cities, funded by an European Research Council (ERC) Horizon 2020 Starting Grant. The closing date is February 23, 2020. This interdisciplinary project examines how the urban is governed by regulating nonhuman life. Those with an interest in posthumanism and more-than-human geographies of heath and metabolism are especially encouraged to apply.
- BASN will be online for the meeting ‘Animal Borderlands’ – Session 1 – ‘Living in the Borderlands’ – Friday 18th …Read More »
- 23-25 September 2021 | Saarland University | Saarbrücken (Germany) International and Interdisciplinary Conference held by the Research Centre ‘European Dream-Cultures’, …Read More »
- Due: 23rd September 2020 November 26-27, 2020. This conference, organized by the Multispecies Storytelling network, Multispecies approaches have recently developed …Read More »
- 30 November 2020 The Human Animal Interaction (HAI) Section of the American Psychological Association has issued a call for papers for …Read More »
- BOOKS: Kristin Andrews, 2020. The Animal Mind: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Animal Cognition. 2nd. ed. Routledge. Sarat Colling, 2020. Animal Resistance …Read More »