The Jane Goodall Institute is looking for a Communications Coordinator/Officer, Roots & Shoots Program based in their Vienna, VA US-HQ. The Institute’s mission is to understand and protect chimpanzees, other apes, and their habitats, and to work towards creating an informed and compassionate citizenry who will help to create a better world for people, other animals and our shared environment. The Roots & Shoots Program is a youth empowerment program which develops compassionate traits and vital skills in order to foster sustainable decision-making and action in this and the next generation.
- The Minding Animals Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (ACEC) conference and events will be held over 22 to 29 July, 2021, in …Read More »
- The Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of New Brunswick is hosting a two-day conference on Sport, Animals, Ethics, May …Read More »
- ISAZ 2020: One Health, One Welfare: Wellbeing for all in human-animal interactions. June 29 – July 3, 2020, Liverpool, UK. The call for …Read More »
- The Aotearoa Animal Rights Conference, AARC2020, Together for Animals, is seeking submissions from people wanting to share their ideas, experiences and methods …Read More »
- The European Consortium for Political Research General Conference, University of Innsbruck, August 26 – 28, 2020 includes a panel, Ecofeminism In/And …Read More »