The Culture & Animals Foundation (CAF) is now accepting applications for our 2019 grants. We fund academic and artistic projects that raise public awareness about animals, awarding grants in three categories: Research (scholarly projects about animal advocacy and its cultural roots and impact); Creativity (original work by artists and thinkers that expresses positive concern for animals); and Performance (public performances and exhibitions to raise awareness of animal advocacy). Grant applications are due on or before January 31. Past recipients are welcome to apply again for funding of a new endeavor or continued development of a previously funded project, although priority will be given to new grantees. You can find the grant application here. (Please make sure to read the instructions carefully.) Past grantees can be found here. If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email us at email@example.com.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE EDITED VOLUME ”DEVELOPING FEMINIST ANIMAL STUDIES: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON FOOD AND EATING” We are looking …Read More »
- You are invited to take part in a research study about the field of Animal Studies (also known as Human …Read More »
- Courtesy of Animals & Society Institute The College & Research Libraries News has released an Introduction to animal law: Resources for online research and …Read More »
- Coordinated by the University of Derby, the Life Without Animals: The Second (Un)Common Worlds Conference is slated for July 14-16, 2020 in …Read More »
- Human Animal Interaction (HAI) Section of the American Psychological Association has issued a Call for Papers for a special issue …Read More »