Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is now online, presenting research related to the dairy industry. The papers cover …Read More »
- The audio recordings of many of the papers given at the recent British Animal Studies Network meeting, ‘Animal Machines/Machine Animals’, …Read More »
- The CFP for the next BASN meeting is now open (closing on 18 Jan 2019). This meeting is titled ‘Emotion’ …Read More »
- ASI-University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Third Annual Human-Animal Studies Institute Call for Applications – Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 The Animals …Read More »
- CFP: Creaturely Ethics and Poetics Conference: 11th Critical Management Studies Conference Date: June 27-29, 2019 Location: The Open University, Milton …Read More »