Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register to attend Animaladies II Animaladies Program: Thursday December 13th 9.45 Acknowledgment of Country & Welcome: Fiona Probyn-Rapsey 10.00 Keynote …Read More »
- Aesthetics, Politics and Histories: The Social Context of Art AAANZ Conference 2018 December 5-8, 2018, School of Art, RMIT University, …Read More »
- India emerges as a critical site of biodiversity conservation and species-inclusive planning in the Urban Age. India’s scale and speed …Read More »
- Registrations now open – the event is free – via eventbrite Inspired by a special issue submission for the Journal …Read More »
- New Directions in Animal Advocacy 10-11 December 2018 – Call for Papers The Human Animal Research Network of the University …Read More »