Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to email@example.com.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is out now! This issue comprises articles from a range of disciplinary perspectives, …Read More »
- James Joyce Quarterly Special Issue Call for Papers: Joyce and the Non-Human (abstract deadline June 30th, 1st draft articles by January …Read More »
- The sixth video in Defining HAS Video series, is by Lisa Kemmerer, Professor of Philosophy and Religions at Montana State University, …Read More »
- On May 18-19, 2018, the Animals in Philosophy, Politics, Law, and Ethics research group (APPLE) at Queen’s University will be …Read More »
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »