Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to email@example.com.
- Applications close on Friday 7 August 2020 The Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship celebrates Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the …Read More »
- by AASA Members – Paula Arcari, Fiona Probyn-Rapsey, Hayley Singer. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, July 2020This is …Read More »
- European Association for Critical Animal StudiesCall for presentation proposals: Please send your abstract (max 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September, …Read More »
- In support of the next Minding Animals Conference, entitled Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (MAC5, Sydney, July 2021), and to …Read More »
- Animal Studies Journal Special Issue: Edited by Chloe Taylor, Kelly Struthers Montford and Eva Kasprzycka From its genesis to its …Read More »