Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here’s some of the wonderful conferences taking place in 2019 around the globe. Please let me know if we’ve missed …Read More »
- If modernism heralded a moment of socio-political, cultural and aesthetic transformation, it also instigated a refashioning of how we think …Read More »
- The journal Religions will be publishing a special issue on the subject of animals in world religions, to be edited …Read More »
- The Journal Social Sciences will be publishing a special issue, with the theme of: “We are Best Friends”: Animals in …Read More »
- The study of human-animal relationships is now an established multi-disciplinary field. In addition, growing political debates over humanity’s troubled relationship …Read More »