Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due: 1 December 2020 Editors: Yamini Narayanan (Deakin University) and Kathryn Gillespie (University of Kentucky) Intimate forms of connection and care …Read More »
- The Australasian Animal Studies Association held it’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8 October. The Committee said farewell to: Melissa …Read More »
- Tiny Beam Fund – a charitable foundation based in the U.S. – is pleased to announce a Call For Applications …Read More »
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »