Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by Dr. Natalie Thomas (Evans); University of Guelph-Humber, University of Guelph, Canada. This book provides a long overdue examination of the diverse and morally challenging issues that arise at the interface between animal ethics and business ethics. Chapter proposal submissions are invited from researchers and academics on or before November 30 2017. Proposals should be limited to between 1000-2000 words, explaining the issue and arguments of the chapter and how it fits into the general theme of the book. Chapter submissions must be prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines and must not exceed 25 pages, including bibliography. Only electronic submissions in PDF or Word format will be considered. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »
- CFP Animaladies II Conference Date: December 13-14, 2018. Location: University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus Papers which address the following themes …Read More »
- 1st June 2018; University of Edinburgh Organisers: Krithika Srinivasan, University of Edinburgh & Karen Bickerstaff, University of Exeter Keynote speaker: …Read More »
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »