The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Human–Animal Interactions” will be held from 2 to 5 July, 2018 in Sydney, Australia: http://www.isaz2018.com/. This will be the first time the ISAZ has held a conference in the southern hemisphere – going Down Under – and we warmly invite you to join us at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney. Abstracts are due by January 18 2018: http://www.isaz2018.com/abstracts/.
- Register to attend Animaladies II Animaladies Program: Thursday December 13th 9.45 Acknowledgment of Country & Welcome: Fiona Probyn-Rapsey 10.00 Keynote …Read More »
- Aesthetics, Politics and Histories: The Social Context of Art AAANZ Conference 2018 December 5-8, 2018, School of Art, RMIT University, …Read More »
- India emerges as a critical site of biodiversity conservation and species-inclusive planning in the Urban Age. India’s scale and speed …Read More »
- Registrations now open – the event is free – via eventbrite Inspired by a special issue submission for the Journal …Read More »
- New Directions in Animal Advocacy 10-11 December 2018 – Call for Papers The Human Animal Research Network of the University …Read More »