The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Human–Animal Interactions” will be held from 2 to 5 July, 2018 in Sydney, Australia: http://www.isaz2018.com/. This will be the first time the ISAZ has held a conference in the southern hemisphere – going Down Under – and we warmly invite you to join us at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney. Abstracts are due by January 18 2018: http://www.isaz2018.com/abstracts/.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is out now! This issue comprises articles from a range of disciplinary perspectives, …Read More »
- James Joyce Quarterly Special Issue Call for Papers: Joyce and the Non-Human (abstract deadline June 30th, 1st draft articles by January …Read More »
- The sixth video in Defining HAS Video series, is by Lisa Kemmerer, Professor of Philosophy and Religions at Montana State University, …Read More »
- On May 18-19, 2018, the Animals in Philosophy, Politics, Law, and Ethics research group (APPLE) at Queen’s University will be …Read More »
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »