The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Human–Animal Interactions” will be held from 2 to 5 July, 2018 in Sydney, Australia: http://www.isaz2018.com/. This will be the first time the ISAZ has held a conference in the southern hemisphere – going Down Under – and we warmly invite you to join us at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney. Abstracts are due by January 18 2018: http://www.isaz2018.com/abstracts/.
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »
- Giovanni Aloi, Speculative Taxidermy: Natural History, Animal Surfaces, and Art in the Anthropocene (Columbia University Press, 2018): https://cup.columbia.edu/book/speculative-taxidermy/9780231180719 David Herman, ed., …Read More »
- This meeting will address issues including animal sexuality, the law, the conservation and reproduction of species, the place of animals …Read More »
- ‘Animal Histories’ King’s College London, 28-29 June 2018 Keynote speaker: Dolly Jørgensen We are delighted to announce that, following the …Read More »