The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Human–Animal Interactions” will be held from 2 to 5 July, 2018 in Sydney, Australia: http://www.isaz2018.com/. This will be the first time the ISAZ has held a conference in the southern hemisphere – going Down Under – and we warmly invite you to join us at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney. Abstracts are due by January 18 2018: http://www.isaz2018.com/abstracts/.
- CALL FOR PAPERSWord and Text: A Journal of Literary Studies and Linguisticsspecial issue Animality and TextualityGuest editor: Rodolfo Piskorski In “But …Read More »
- Building on the successes of two previous meetings (2018, Institute of Historical Research; 2019, Northumbria University) the Environmental History Workshop …Read More »
- Chapter proposals invited for an edited collection, Animal History and the Common Good. Over the last month or so, we’ve seen …Read More »
- by Greg Murrie Animal Rights in Sydney (ARiS) began in August 2016 with an inaugural meeting at the Town Hall …Read More »
- Alex Blanchette, Porkopolis: American Animality, Standardized Life, and the Factory Farm (Duke UP, 2020): https://www.dukeupress.edu/porkopolis Eva Giraud, What Comes After Entanglement: Activism, Anthropocentrism, and …Read More »