The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Human–Animal Interactions” will be held from 2 to 5 July, 2018 in Sydney, Australia: http://www.isaz2018.com/. This will be the first time the ISAZ has held a conference in the southern hemisphere – going Down Under – and we warmly invite you to join us at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney. Abstracts are due by January 18 2018: http://www.isaz2018.com/abstracts/.
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »
- CFP Animaladies II Conference Date: December 13-14, 2018. Location: University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus Papers which address the following themes …Read More »
- 1st June 2018; University of Edinburgh Organisers: Krithika Srinivasan, University of Edinburgh & Karen Bickerstaff, University of Exeter Keynote speaker: …Read More »
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »