The RSPCA Australia Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship is intended to celebrate Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the care and protection of animals by encouraging legal scholarship and practice dedicated to advancing animal welfare. The $1,000 annual scholarship will be awarded to a law student or lawyer who has a strong academic record and a commitment to the practice of animal law through active and substantial engagement with animal law and animal protection organisations and initiatives. The Scholarship is administered by RSPCA Australia with funds contributed by Sybil Emslie’s family and other donors. Applications close on the 29 July 2016. For further information go to RSPCA’s Scholarship Page.
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »
- CFP Animaladies II Conference Date: December 13-14, 2018. Location: University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus Papers which address the following themes …Read More »
- 1st June 2018; University of Edinburgh Organisers: Krithika Srinivasan, University of Edinburgh & Karen Bickerstaff, University of Exeter Keynote speaker: …Read More »
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »