You are invited to take part in a research study about the field of Animal Studies (also known as Human Animal Studies, Critical Animal Studies). This survey is aimed at scholars including research higher degree students (PhD and Masters), academic staff at Universities/Colleges and independent scholars, who are familiar with and work within Animal Studies. This survey is open to everyone, including those who did the 2015 version. It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Before doing this survey, please read the participant information sheet: Participant information Summary (you may need to open link in a new window). The survey can be exited at any time by pressing the “Exit This Survey” button at the top right corner of the questionnaire, or by pressing ALT-F4. You may quit the survey at any time. Submitting your completed questionnaire is an indication of your consent to participate in the study. The survey is anonymous.
- The submission deadline is 31st October 2020. European Society for Environmental History (ESEH) is hosting its biennial conference, themed “Same planet, …Read More »
- Deadline: October 15, 2020The University of Oslo, Norway is offering a three-year research position in Environmental Humanities at the Oslo School of Environmental …Read More »
- Tamkang Review, Special Issue, June 2021.Due 30 November, 2020. In their introduction to The Environmental Humanities (MIT Press, 2017), the …Read More »
- BASN will be online for the meeting ‘Animal Borderlands’ – Session 1 – ‘Living in the Borderlands’ – Friday 18th …Read More »
- 23-25 September 2021 | Saarland University | Saarbrücken (Germany) International and Interdisciplinary Conference held by the Research Centre ‘European Dream-Cultures’, …Read More »