You are invited to take part in a research study about the field of Animal Studies (also known as Human Animal Studies, Critical Animal Studies). This survey is aimed at scholars including research higher degree students (PhD and Masters), academic staff at Universities/Colleges and independent scholars, who are familiar with and work within Animal Studies. This survey is open to everyone, including those who did the 2015 version. It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Before doing this survey, please read the participant information sheet: Participant information Summary (you may need to open link in a new window). The survey can be exited at any time by pressing the “Exit This Survey” button at the top right corner of the questionnaire, or by pressing ALT-F4. You may quit the survey at any time. Submitting your completed questionnaire is an indication of your consent to participate in the study. The survey is anonymous.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE EDITED VOLUME ”DEVELOPING FEMINIST ANIMAL STUDIES: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON FOOD AND EATING” We are looking …Read More »
- Courtesy of Animals & Society Institute The College & Research Libraries News has released an Introduction to animal law: Resources for online research and …Read More »
- Coordinated by the University of Derby, the Life Without Animals: The Second (Un)Common Worlds Conference is slated for July 14-16, 2020 in …Read More »
- Human Animal Interaction (HAI) Section of the American Psychological Association has issued a Call for Papers for a special issue …Read More »
- The Journal of Vertebrate Biology is pleased to announce an upcoming Special Issue, “Dogs and conservation: current and emerging considerations,” with Guest Editors Dr. …Read More »