The Journal of Vertebrate Biology is pleased to announce an upcoming Special Issue, “Dogs and conservation: current and emerging considerations,” with Guest Editors Dr. K. Whitehouse-Tedd (Nottingham Trent University, UK), Dr. N. Richards and Dr. M. Parker (both from Working Dogs for Conservation, USA). The deadline is March 31, 2020. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Carl Smith.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE EDITED VOLUME ”DEVELOPING FEMINIST ANIMAL STUDIES: CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON FOOD AND EATING” We are looking …Read More »
- You are invited to take part in a research study about the field of Animal Studies (also known as Human …Read More »
- Courtesy of Animals & Society Institute The College & Research Libraries News has released an Introduction to animal law: Resources for online research and …Read More »
- Coordinated by the University of Derby, the Life Without Animals: The Second (Un)Common Worlds Conference is slated for July 14-16, 2020 in …Read More »
- Human Animal Interaction (HAI) Section of the American Psychological Association has issued a Call for Papers for a special issue …Read More »