The Journal of Vertebrate Biology is pleased to announce an upcoming Special Issue, “Dogs and conservation: current and emerging considerations,” with Guest Editors Dr. K. Whitehouse-Tedd (Nottingham Trent University, UK), Dr. N. Richards and Dr. M. Parker (both from Working Dogs for Conservation, USA). The deadline is March 31, 2020. Contact: email@example.com and CC the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Carl Smith.
- This year Minding Animals International Inc. (MAI) celebrates its 11th birthday. It’s been a busy decade for MAI and the …Read More »
- Applications close on Friday 7 August 2020 The Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship celebrates Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the …Read More »
- by AASA Members – Paula Arcari, Fiona Probyn-Rapsey, Hayley Singer. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, July 2020This is …Read More »
- European Association for Critical Animal StudiesCall for presentation proposals: Please send your abstract (max 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September, …Read More »
- In support of the next Minding Animals Conference, entitled Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (MAC5, Sydney, July 2021), and to …Read More »