The Department of Philosophy at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellowship in Animal Studies. Applications are due by February 1, 2019. This is a one-year non-renewable 12-month fellowship, supporting a researcher with demonstrated expertise in animal ethics, law and public policy.While we interpret animal ethics, law and public policy broadly, and welcome applications from various disciplines that study human-animal relations including political science, law, philosophy, sociology, geography, and environmental studies, we are particularly interested in research that critically examines the moral, legal and political dimensions of how human-animal relations are governed. The Fellow will work under the supervision of Prof. Will Kymlicka (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Minding Animals Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (ACEC) conference and events will be held over 22 to 29 July, 2021, in …Read More »
- The Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of New Brunswick is hosting a two-day conference on Sport, Animals, Ethics, May …Read More »
- ISAZ 2020: One Health, One Welfare: Wellbeing for all in human-animal interactions. June 29 – July 3, 2020, Liverpool, UK. The call for …Read More »
- The Aotearoa Animal Rights Conference, AARC2020, Together for Animals, is seeking submissions from people wanting to share their ideas, experiences and methods …Read More »
- The European Consortium for Political Research General Conference, University of Innsbruck, August 26 – 28, 2020 includes a panel, Ecofeminism In/And …Read More »