The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that focus on the environmental, health, safety, ethical, and cultural implications of animals in the city and the human-animals interactions that result. Global comparisons would be particularly welcome. Authors are encouraged to submit article proposals to the editor by December 1, 2017. Please send proposals along with contact information and a curriculum vita via email to: Laura A. Reese, Director, Global Urban Studies Program, Michigan State University, email@example.com.
- Applications close on Friday 7 August 2020 The Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship celebrates Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the …Read More »
- by AASA Members – Paula Arcari, Fiona Probyn-Rapsey, Hayley Singer. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, July 2020This is …Read More »
- European Association for Critical Animal StudiesCall for presentation proposals: Please send your abstract (max 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September, …Read More »
- In support of the next Minding Animals Conference, entitled Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (MAC5, Sydney, July 2021), and to …Read More »
- Animal Studies Journal Special Issue: Edited by Chloe Taylor, Kelly Struthers Montford and Eva Kasprzycka From its genesis to its …Read More »