The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that focus on the environmental, health, safety, ethical, and cultural implications of animals in the city and the human-animals interactions that result. Global comparisons would be particularly welcome. Authors are encouraged to submit article proposals to the editor by December 1, 2017. Please send proposals along with contact information and a curriculum vita via email to: Laura A. Reese, Director, Global Urban Studies Program, Michigan State University, email@example.com.
- Register to attend Animaladies II Animaladies Program: Thursday December 13th 9.45 Acknowledgment of Country & Welcome: Fiona Probyn-Rapsey 10.00 Keynote …Read More »
- Aesthetics, Politics and Histories: The Social Context of Art AAANZ Conference 2018 December 5-8, 2018, School of Art, RMIT University, …Read More »
- India emerges as a critical site of biodiversity conservation and species-inclusive planning in the Urban Age. India’s scale and speed …Read More »
- Registrations now open – the event is free – via eventbrite Inspired by a special issue submission for the Journal …Read More »
- New Directions in Animal Advocacy 10-11 December 2018 – Call for Papers The Human Animal Research Network of the University …Read More »