The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that focus on the environmental, health, safety, ethical, and cultural implications of animals in the city and the human-animals interactions that result. Global comparisons would be particularly welcome. Authors are encouraged to submit article proposals to the editor by December 1, 2017. Please send proposals along with contact information and a curriculum vita via email to: Laura A. Reese, Director, Global Urban Studies Program, Michigan State University, email@example.com.
- Harvard Law School’s Animal Law & Policy Program is inviting applications for a four-month Fellowship to examine policy implications of …Read More »
- Animal nationalisms: Multispecies cultural politics, race, and nation un/building narratives Special Issue Proposal for the Journal of Intercultural Studies Yamini …Read More »
- Role of animal companions in the health and wellbeing of lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women As part of a project …Read More »
- Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by …Read More »
- The International Society for Anthrozoology (ISAZ) is excited to announce that its 27th International conference, “Animals in Our Lives: Multidisciplinary …Read More »