The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that focus on the environmental, health, safety, ethical, and cultural implications of animals in the city and the human-animals interactions that result. Global comparisons would be particularly welcome. Authors are encouraged to submit article proposals to the editor by December 1, 2017. Please send proposals along with contact information and a curriculum vita via email to: Laura A. Reese, Director, Global Urban Studies Program, Michigan State University, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »
- CFP Animaladies II Conference Date: December 13-14, 2018. Location: University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus Papers which address the following themes …Read More »
- 1st June 2018; University of Edinburgh Organisers: Krithika Srinivasan, University of Edinburgh & Karen Bickerstaff, University of Exeter Keynote speaker: …Read More »
- Curated by Julia Schlosser This exhibit will look at the ways in which contemporary artists contemplate and investigate aspects of …Read More »
- One-Day Workshop, NYU Animal Studies 29 June 2018, New York City Organisers: Sunaura Taylor (NYU), Troy Vettese (NYU), and Alyssa …Read More »