The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that focus on the environmental, health, safety, ethical, and cultural implications of animals in the city and the human-animals interactions that result. Global comparisons would be particularly welcome. Authors are encouraged to submit article proposals to the editor by December 1, 2017. Please send proposals along with contact information and a curriculum vita via email to: Laura A. Reese, Director, Global Urban Studies Program, Michigan State University, email@example.com.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is now online, presenting research related to the dairy industry. The papers cover …Read More »
- The audio recordings of many of the papers given at the recent British Animal Studies Network meeting, ‘Animal Machines/Machine Animals’, …Read More »
- The CFP for the next BASN meeting is now open (closing on 18 Jan 2019). This meeting is titled ‘Emotion’ …Read More »
- ASI-University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Third Annual Human-Animal Studies Institute Call for Applications – Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 The Animals …Read More »
- CFP: Creaturely Ethics and Poetics Conference: 11th Critical Management Studies Conference Date: June 27-29, 2019 Location: The Open University, Milton …Read More »