Thom van Dooren has co-edited, with Deborah Bird Rose and Matthew Chrulew, a new book entitled Extinction Studies: Stories of Time, Death, and Generations (Columbia University Press). 2017
The book will be launched by Ross Gibson, Centenary Professor in Creative & Cultural Research, University of Canberra, at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, on Saturday 3rd June, 3.30 for 4pm.
Bookings: http://www.gleebooks.com.au or (02) 9660 2333.
- Applications close on Friday 7 August 2020 The Sybil Emslie Animal Law Scholarship celebrates Sybil Emslie’s life-long commitment to the …Read More »
- by AASA Members – Paula Arcari, Fiona Probyn-Rapsey, Hayley Singer. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, July 2020This is …Read More »
- European Association for Critical Animal StudiesCall for presentation proposals: Please send your abstract (max 300 words) to email@example.com by September, …Read More »
- In support of the next Minding Animals Conference, entitled Animals and Climate Emergency Conference (MAC5, Sydney, July 2021), and to …Read More »
- Animal Studies Journal Special Issue: Edited by Chloe Taylor, Kelly Struthers Montford and Eva Kasprzycka From its genesis to its …Read More »