Thom van Dooren has co-edited, with Deborah Bird Rose and Matthew Chrulew, a new book entitled Extinction Studies: Stories of Time, Death, and Generations (Columbia University Press). 2017
The book will be launched by Ross Gibson, Centenary Professor in Creative & Cultural Research, University of Canberra, at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, on Saturday 3rd June, 3.30 for 4pm.
Bookings: http://www.gleebooks.com.au or (02) 9660 2333.
- The Melbourne Knowing Animals Reading Group is spending 2019 with foundational thinking that focuses on multispecies justice. We began the …Read More »
- The CFP for the autumn 2019 BASN meeting has just gone live. ‘Movements’ will be held at the University of …Read More »
- Politics and Animals is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that explores the human-animal relationship from the vantage point of political science …Read More »
- October 4 – 6, 2019SCHULICH SCHOOL OF LAW, Dalhousie UniversityHalifax, Nova ScotiaOctober 4 – 6, 2019 – Schulich School of …Read More »
- The Cambridge Centre for Animal Rights Law will officially be launched on 26 April 2019 Why animal rights law? The …Read More »