Thom van Dooren has co-edited, with Deborah Bird Rose and Matthew Chrulew, a new book entitled Extinction Studies: Stories of Time, Death, and Generations (Columbia University Press). 2017
The book will be launched by Ross Gibson, Centenary Professor in Creative & Cultural Research, University of Canberra, at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, on Saturday 3rd June, 3.30 for 4pm.
Bookings: http://www.gleebooks.com.au or (02) 9660 2333.
- Harvard Law School’s Animal Law & Policy Program is inviting applications for a four-month Fellowship to examine policy implications of …Read More »
- Animal nationalisms: Multispecies cultural politics, race, and nation un/building narratives Special Issue Proposal for the Journal of Intercultural Studies Yamini …Read More »
- Role of animal companions in the health and wellbeing of lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women As part of a project …Read More »
- The Journal of Urban Affairs is planning a special issue on animals in the city. It will include papers that …Read More »
- Chapter proposals are invited for Animals and Business Ethics, in the Springer Book Series: “Issues in Business Ethics”. Edited by …Read More »