Thom van Dooren has co-edited, with Deborah Bird Rose and Matthew Chrulew, a new book entitled Extinction Studies: Stories of Time, Death, and Generations (Columbia University Press). 2017
The book will be launched by Ross Gibson, Centenary Professor in Creative & Cultural Research, University of Canberra, at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, on Saturday 3rd June, 3.30 for 4pm.
Bookings: http://www.gleebooks.com.au or (02) 9660 2333.
- Dissenting Animals Oscar, my Cairn terrier, is a remarkable creature in lots of ways, including that he loves going to …Read More »
- In 1565 Thomas Blundeville mused that since ‘it is naturally given to every beast for the moste parte to engender …Read More »
- CAA 106th Annual Conference Los Angeles, February 21-24 2018. Art and Criticism in the Anthropocene Chair(s): Giovanni Aloi, School of …Read More »
- Monday 20st August 11-1pm School of Humanities, University of Tasmania Undertaken by Prof. Fiona Probyn-Rapsey (University of Wollongong), Dr Siobhan …Read More »
- Call for Papers for Workshop Animals and Emotions in History Friday November 17th 2017 AHRC Pets and Family Life Project …Read More »