Thom van Dooren has co-edited, with Deborah Bird Rose and Matthew Chrulew, a new book entitled Extinction Studies: Stories of Time, Death, and Generations (Columbia University Press). 2017
The book will be launched by Ross Gibson, Centenary Professor in Creative & Cultural Research, University of Canberra, at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney, on Saturday 3rd June, 3.30 for 4pm.
Bookings: http://www.gleebooks.com.au or (02) 9660 2333.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is now online, presenting research related to the dairy industry. The papers cover …Read More »
- The audio recordings of many of the papers given at the recent British Animal Studies Network meeting, ‘Animal Machines/Machine Animals’, …Read More »
- The CFP for the next BASN meeting is now open (closing on 18 Jan 2019). This meeting is titled ‘Emotion’ …Read More »
- ASI-University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Third Annual Human-Animal Studies Institute Call for Applications – Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 The Animals …Read More »
- CFP: Creaturely Ethics and Poetics Conference: 11th Critical Management Studies Conference Date: June 27-29, 2019 Location: The Open University, Milton …Read More »