Part of a body of work produced during a month at Wolfson College, Oxford University in 2010, coinciding with the exhibition ‘Inordinate Fondness’ at Wolfson. The insects illustrated form part of the Hope insect collection, Oxford.
- The latest issue of the Animal Studies Journal is now available online: Current Issue: Volume 6, Number 2 (2017) “This …Read More »
- A Transnational History of the Australian Animal Movement, 1970-2015, by Gonzalo Villanueva has just been released. This book offers the first …Read More »
- Harvard Law School’s Animal Law & Policy Program is inviting applications for a four-month Fellowship to examine policy implications of …Read More »
- Animal nationalisms: Multispecies cultural politics, race, and nation un/building narratives Special Issue Proposal for the Journal of Intercultural Studies Yamini …Read More »
- Role of animal companions in the health and wellbeing of lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women As part of a project …Read More »