- Summer Retreat Program at Shin Pond, Maine for Animal/Humane/Environmental Studies The 300-acre Camp Muse at Shin Pond, Maine, is the …Read More »
- A reminder that the AASA is offering 4 travel scholarships this year for the Animal Intersections conference in Adelaide, July …Read More »
- There are 3 positions (2 PhD fellowships and 1 Post-doc) for the project ‘Narrating the Mesh’. The application date is …Read More »
- The Animal Museum, LA February 25 – April 30, 2017 Curated by artists Kathryn Eddy, Janell O’Rourke, L.A. Watson The …Read More »
- Organizational studies have traditionally focused solely on humans within organizations, neglecting and marginalizing other species as objects, food, symbols and …Read More »
Tag Archives: wildlife
Donelle Gadenne ‘From Celebrity Selfies to Sadistic Cruelty: The Paradoxical Life of Rottnest Island’s Quokkas’
Use a popular internet search engine to type in ‘quokka’ and you will discover a plethora of stories about a species of small marsupial inhabiting Rottnest Island (Wadjemup), situated approximately 18 kilometres from Perth, Western Australia.