Details about the 2017-18 fellowship application are posted here. Applicants must be within five years of having received their doctorate. The salary for the postdoctoral fellowship will be $40,000, which includes remuneration for teaching a half-course in animal ethics or a cognate subject. Applications are due January 31, 2017. The fellowship commences on July 1, 2017.
- The latest edition of Animal Studies Journal is out now! This issue comprises articles from a range of disciplinary perspectives, …Read More »
- James Joyce Quarterly Special Issue Call for Papers: Joyce and the Non-Human (abstract deadline June 30th, 1st draft articles by January …Read More »
- The sixth video in Defining HAS Video series, is by Lisa Kemmerer, Professor of Philosophy and Religions at Montana State University, …Read More »
- On May 18-19, 2018, the Animals in Philosophy, Politics, Law, and Ethics research group (APPLE) at Queen’s University will be …Read More »
- July 1st — July 4th 2019 Initial Call for papers Colonial politics and histories have shaped, and continue to shape, …Read More »