Details about the 2017-18 fellowship application are posted here. Applicants must be within five years of having received their doctorate. The salary for the postdoctoral fellowship will be $40,000, which includes remuneration for teaching a half-course in animal ethics or a cognate subject. Applications are due January 31, 2017. The fellowship commences on July 1, 2017.
- The latest issue of the Animal Studies Journal is now available online: Current Issue: Volume 6, Number 2 (2017) “This …Read More »
- A Transnational History of the Australian Animal Movement, 1970-2015, by Gonzalo Villanueva has just been released. This book offers the first …Read More »
- Harvard Law School’s Animal Law & Policy Program is inviting applications for a four-month Fellowship to examine policy implications of …Read More »
- Animal nationalisms: Multispecies cultural politics, race, and nation un/building narratives Special Issue Proposal for the Journal of Intercultural Studies Yamini …Read More »
- Role of animal companions in the health and wellbeing of lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women As part of a project …Read More »