Details about the 2017-18 fellowship application are posted here. Applicants must be within five years of having received their doctorate. The salary for the postdoctoral fellowship will be $40,000, which includes remuneration for teaching a half-course in animal ethics or a cognate subject. Applications are due January 31, 2017. The fellowship commences on July 1, 2017.
- From 1990 to 2007 I (Christine Townend) was living in India, as managing trustee of an animal protection organisation in …Read More »
- Register to attend Animaladies II Animaladies Program: Thursday December 13th 9.45 Acknowledgment of Country & Welcome: Fiona Probyn-Rapsey 10.00 Keynote …Read More »
- Aesthetics, Politics and Histories: The Social Context of Art AAANZ Conference 2018 December 5-8, 2018, School of Art, RMIT University, …Read More »
- India emerges as a critical site of biodiversity conservation and species-inclusive planning in the Urban Age. India’s scale and speed …Read More »
- Registrations now open – the event is free – via eventbrite Inspired by a special issue submission for the Journal …Read More »